Volunteer OpportunitiesHelp Accelerate Responsible Business
The Responsible Brands Initiative (RBI) company is a non-profit start-up. Our passion drives us forward to simplify consumer selection of products from manufacturers who are “responsible” according to metrics that RBI is defining.
Our human resource needs are wide and varied, and as a start-up we operate in a lean manner. Whether one volunteers directly to RBI as an individual or is loaned to RBI by their employer, we have an environment that fosters opportunity for everyone to contribute significantly and gain recognition for their contributions and impact. Working with RBI offers opportunity to add major contributions to one’s CV and move beyond their traditional focus area.
In addition to the current opportunities, we encourage you to propose a role for yourself — invent a role that you want to explore or would be especially invigorating for you. Perhaps your work with RBI can provide a respite or sabbatical-like experience for you. Or, a way to be and feel productive when you are “between jobs”. And, RBI can be a forum for those who have retired or otherwise want to give back to the world around them.
Current Openings: (click the job title to dive deeper into the opportunity).
Click the article title to read more about or download each item
- RBI needs your 3-5 years experience in Corporate Administration or Human Resources to act as member advocates and help assure that RBI initiatives align with corporate CSR objectives and projects of our member companies
- You will be central to planning new capabilities to help our members move forward to new and higher levels of CSR accomplishment (click to read or download)
- If you enjoy planning messaging strategies, and guiding others who craft content for educating consumers or telling stories about future capabilities (use cases), RBI needs your help, today. In this role, you will have a huge impact.
- This will be a refreshing situation to apply your 8-10 years digital marketing management experience (at corporate level), or provide a special project for someone on your corporate team. Either way, accomplishments with RBI in the world of digital marketing will shine for all to see (click to read or download)
- With 12-20 years experience (typically in Operations, Manufacturing, Finance or Engineering), you will plan RBI strategic direction for technical initiative, and establish quantitative methods to evaluate program success (click to read or download)
- Or, apply your 5-8 years experience driving technical programs (Operations, Manufacturing, Finance or Engineering) to plan/launch processes and quantitative methods for evaluating programs and success (click to read or download)